Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Travel: Santa Cruz, California

Probably one of the many cities in America that retained its old town scene. No tall buildings, no busy streets. Just laidback living, very 20th century America. Pacific Avenue, a long street lined with various establishments from vintage shops to jewelry houses, from cinemas to Urban Outfitters to Jamba Juice, is a view I personally think is very eye-catching; Independent musicians fill the streets with music in their ripped jeans, psychdelic shirts, and dollar boxes. Hobos give a hint of where the American economy is right now with their signs that say something about losing their jobs and any donation will do. The benches, I don't even really know why I love the benches.. And of course, what is California without a beach? Take a peek :)

Feels like I'm in Greece.
And it's overlooking the beach too, which makes it even more Greek than it already is. 

Coming from a tropical country, and a town surrounded by water,
the beach for me is like a pillow you hug at night. So comforting..

THE BENCH. It's the cherry on top of this sundae street.

Hello! Don't you just love streetlights?
hat-street bazaar | sunglasses-H&M men's shirt-American Eagle |
cross body purse-American Boulevardknitted cover up-H&M |
high waisted shorts-Forever 21 tights-Calvin Klein | flats-Shoebox |

AND THIS PLACE!!! ONE OF THE BEST COOKIES I HAVE EVER TASTED. I SUGGEST
YOU TRY MACADAMIA NUT, OATMEAL, AND CHOCOLATE CHIP. TRUST ME, I LOVE FOOD.

<3 Roni

No comments:

Post a Comment