Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sketches

I love to draw! It's also one of the things that take me away from everything that I have to worry about. I don't actually know how I got to do this project but anyways I just wanted to share it here.

The story: Two of my aunts asked me to sketch some dresses for them. Both of which are for very special occassions. Hmm I'm not really good at it 'cos I never went to school for it but if you, who is reading this, could let me know what you think, I'm happy to accept your opinion (be nice? :">)






These were all done in my handy dandy... sketchbook! :)

I would really appreciate some feedback! I actually haven't heard from both my aunts which makes me really really nervous. I wanna know if I should work on it or actually go to school for it. Haha!

<3 Roni 

3 comments:

  1. very nice, roni! Great to know that you really practiced your passion! :) keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anj! That really meant a lot! Hope to bump into you soon! God bless :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all, bitch! <3 guess who

    ReplyDelete