Thursday, November 24, 2011

New York Streets II

First of all, happy thanksgiving everyone! Today is the day for us to be extra thankful for our blessings. And tomorrow is a perfect excuse to be crazy consumers (Black Friday, bring it!). I wish I could post pictures of our thanksgiving dinner but I was just too sick I couldn't even enjoy the awesome food :( Anyway..

It's been really gloomy the past few days and I'm not just talking about the weather. I woke up and for some reason my bed was extra comfortable, my pillows were extra soft, and my blanket was extra warm. Oh those lazy weather days, right? But I had to get up, get ready, just like every one of us on a weekday. So I literally just grabbed whatever I could wear, put on my coat, and went. Fortunately! Since it was the day before Thanksgiving and everyone had the reason to get out of work early, well, we all got out of work early! Heehee. I decided to go around the city again, took some photos so I have something to post on my blog. Seriously! :)

Gloomy gloomy day. It was cold and drizzling.

I just love witty advertising. Don't you?


I've always wanted a photo that depicts motion!
I was so excited I got to capture this. Little joys!

So artistic. Must've taken awhile for this to be done?

I actually got lost here.
So to not make it too obvious, I just stopped and took a photo.

The New York Public Library
Hello! Yes, this was in a dressing room!
polo-Old Navy | pullover-H&M |
jeans-DKNY | suede boots-Old Navy


My dirty boots. It's so annoying how I always end up
wearing this when its raining. Hmm.




























Once again, happy thanksgiving everyone! Have a good weekend :)

<3 Roni

No comments:

Post a Comment