Sunday, November 20, 2011

New York Streets


    It's been over a month since I got here in New York and everyday I am always amazed by its people, its streets, and who could forget about its skyline? Here are some photos I took during one of the many errands I did in the city. More to come! :)


    On my first weekend in New York, I decided to visit the World Trade Center. It was crazy busy. One, because the construction for the memorial wasn't done yet. And two, because Occupy Wall Street was on its 3rd week. Pretty overwhelming,  I must say.

Construction.

Wish I had a photo of the whole street. 
It was filled with police cars , it almost looked like an exhibit.

Yeap, we have that in my place too!

Moi. At the middle of it all. In character ;)

 This is probably what I love most about this city. The lights always inspire you at night!
11th Avenue and 23rd St

The night I took this photo was the same night I almost literally froze to death. It was pouring and nearly 0 in temperature but I was wearing a shirt, jeans, and mary janes. How silly could I get.

I love love love this place! Every person who holds fashion close to his/her heart must have Soho in it too. I had a really bad day when I went here to do an errand, but after a few strolls around the place I just felt so much better. Don't tell me shopping isn't therapeutic!
Isn't this a lovely tree? Gotta love Autumn for its romantic view.

This is nostalgic.


Just like in the movies.



This was in Broadway on a Friday night. I love Christmas!
Hmm. Imagine this on a dress?

Merry Christmas from NYC

So that's all for me now! Feel free to share some of your thoughts! 'Til my next post,

<3 Roni 


No comments:

Post a Comment