Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Highway run

Long roadtrips are one of my favorite forms of travel. For me it creates a certain type of bond that a turbulating airplane thousands of feet above the ground could not, and it shows an unpredictable view that a ship at the middle of the sea would never.But what excites me most about a roadtrip are the discoveries that you make as you drive along that busy highway, or that dark, scary, crooked road whether it be from the people you're with, or from that mountain a couple of miles away. So..here are some photos that I took on my roadtrip to Vegas which I wanted to share with everyone (Or whoever is reading this. haha). I could not put into words how beautiful the highways of this part of America is. 

Streetlights are awkwardly tall, but unquestionably helpful.

"Time was passing like a hand waiving from a train I wanted to be on." - Jonathan Safran Foer

Thanks to whoever thought about the concept of zoom,
for making us see beautiful things more closely.

How I wish the streets in my country would one day be this smooth. I have my hopes up ;)

Mountains to your left, right, front, and back.

Desert.

"Weeeeee!" Isn't this view exciting!

Life is a freakin roller coaster

<3 Roni


No comments:

Post a Comment